Re: OT: learning curve (was: a little comparison of procmail and maildrop)

Hi ;),

> > I feel pretty confident in answering, "No," to that question.  I
> > haven't studied languages in university or anything, but as far as I
> > know, the English language has been in a pretty constant state of flux
> > since its creation.

An authoritative dictionary is not contrary to a continually evolving
language ;). Indeed is good as a main reference for differents speakers that
use that language in different dialects. But anyway i agree that English
is a language that creates new words at a fast pace.

This is way offtopic now ;)

--
David Gómez

"The question of whether computers can think is just like the question of
 whether submarines can swim." -- Edsger W. Dijkstra