help new user

Suppose I have a mailbox containing a few hundred messages.

Suppose I select (that is, tag) some message with:

T ~f jsmith ~s hello

My question is: is it possible to show only the selected message
headers in the form of an index page?

In other words, I want to replace the full index page of the
mailbox by a temporary index page that shows only the selected
messages.

The reason for my asking is that I am considering changing from mush
to mutt.  In mush, I find it very convenient to do:

pick -f jsmith | pick -s hello

to get a listing of only selected messages.  I am wondering
if there is something equivalent in mutt.

--
Rouben Rostamian <rostamian@xxxxxxxx>