move is a little overzealous

Hello,

I've been happily running the following configuration for some time.
Last night the Sys Admins implemented IMAP on the mail server and now I am
having frustrating wierdness (is this typical?)

Here's what I've got:

# ask before moving, see mbox-hooks
set move=ask-yes

# compressed/encrypted patch hooks: gpg
open-hook \\.gpg$ "gpg --decrypt < %f > %t"
close-hook \\.gpg$ "gpg -r rboles --encrypt < %t > %f"

# mbox-hooks for archiving
mbox-hook family ~/mail/archive/family.gpg
mbox-hook friends ~/mail/archive/friends.gpg
mbox-hook uvm ~/mail/archive/uvm.gpg

Since the move to IMAP took place, mutt is asking to move read contents
to my uvm.gpg archive for every mailbox that is not handled by an
mbox-hook.

For example, if I open my mutt-users mailbox, read some mail and then
change to my INBOX, I get asked ``Move read messages to
~/mail/archive/uvm.gpg?''

How do I get `move' to pay closer attention to the mbox-hook's

Thanks!

shawn