Re: Auto-complete address when sending email

* Luca Matteis on Wednesday, January 19, 2011 at 15:07:00 +0100
> When sending an email can Mutt auto-complete an email address based on
> all the emails inside your Inbox?
>
> I hate maintaining my aliases between all my computers and having to
> update it continuosly with new emails that arrive.
>
> Is this possible? Would it require lots of overhead to built a
> script/plugin for this? Any references?

The query_command variable exists for this purpose. I use it in
conjunction with lbdb:

http://www.spinnaker.de/lbdb/

\black\trash movie           _COWBOY  CANOE  COMA_
            Ein deutscher Western/A German Western

--->> http://www.blacktrash.org/underdogma/ccc.php