Re: [Mutt] #3460: view-attachments menu "view-attach" command uses auto_view for all text attachments, even when a suitable interactive command is in the mailcap file. This is particularly bad for text/html attachments.

#3460: view-attachments menu "view-attach" command uses auto_view for all text
attachments, even when a suitable interactive command is in the mailcap
file.  This is particularly bad for text/html attachments.
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  ajschorr  |       Owner:  mutt-dev
      Type:  defect    |      Status:  reopened
 Component:  mutt      |     Version:  1.5.20
Resolution:            |    Keywords:  mutt_needs_mailcap text/html view-attach

Comment(by fullermd@â):

 {{{

 I just hit this, and I explicitly unauto_view text/html.  It just
 apparently doesn't do anything anymore, which seems very definitely
 wrong.
 }}}

--
Ticket URL: <http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/3460#comment:>