[Mutt] #3470: Mutt asks "Reply to <reply-to address>? ([yes]/no):" for each tagged message when group replying

#3470: Mutt asks "Reply to <reply-to address>? ([yes]/no):" for each tagged
message when group replying
--------------------+-------------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  Omen    |       Owner:  mutt-dev
     Type:  defect  |      Status:  new
 When group replying to a large number of tagged emails with reply-to
 headers, Mutt asks
 {{{
 Reply to <reply-to address>? ([yes]/no):
 }}}
 for each message.  If I'm group replying to 50 messages that all have a
 reply-to: header (don't ask, it happens sometimes) then I have to answer
 50 times.  It took me a long time to figure out that Mutt wasn't simply
 looping forever.  This happens even if the reply-to header is identical
 for all messages.  The cleanest work around from a user perspective might
 be to create a list of unique reply-to addresses and ask in a single
 prompt.  Or maybe just ask once and let the user cleanup the to: when
 editing.

 Thanks,
    Omen

--