new variables for format=flowed

Brendan told me I am stepping into a minefield, but I have just pushed some changes to Mutt's format=flowed handling. A poster on mutt-users noted that his format=flowed messages were being wrapped at 77 chars despite the width of his terminal. It seems that previously, when $wrap is 0, Mutt hardcoded the paragraph width. I believe this is a misfeature.

Instead, there are now two additional variables:

$reflow_text - boolean, controls whether mutt will reflow paragraphs at all

$reflow_wrap - similar to $wrap, but only when processing format=flowed messages.

The use case is that most of the time when reading normal text, having a narrow width is easier. But when viewing text such as source code, you want to be able to make use of the full terminal width. If you set $wrap, it wraps *all* text, which is not ideal.

Currently the default for $reflow_wrap is 78 to keep it similar to the prior behavior when $wrap is 0. I am open to suggestions on whether this is a good default. Anyone who was working around this issue by setting $wrap=-1 , for instance, might be suprised that paragraphs are now wrapping too short if using a wide terminal.

me