Re: [Mutt] #3415: HTML Rendering with elinks fails with different content encodings or mail and terminal

#3415: HTML Rendering with elinks fails with different content encodings or mail
and terminal
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  sum                    |       Owner:  mutt-dev
     Type:  defect                 |      Status:  new

Comment(by sum):

 Hi Fabian, I think the problem is still there using your approach with
 elinks. I didn't try w3m since I don't have that on the system and was too
 lazy to integrate it, sry. The vilistextum was fine for me, too a while
 ago but I like elinks rendering better, even though it is a bit oversized
 for viewing html mails ;-)

 Now I managed to adapt my script a bit and instead of changing the header,
 iconv the file back to it's original encoding using either the information
 from email header or html header, see attached. I would very much
 encourage the mutt developers to give the user some method of telling what
 content type should be exported using terminal encoding and which one
 using the original encoding.

--
Ticket URL: <http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/3415#comment:4>
Mutt <http://www.mutt.org/>