Re: [Mutt] #3363: Compose Menu: Can't add attachments with space

* On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 09:04AM -0000 Mutt (fleas@xxxxxxxx) wrote:
> #3363: Compose Menu: Can't add attachments with space characters in their path
> --------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
>  Reporter:  cludwig                   |       Owner:  mutt-dev
>      Type:  defect                    |      Status:  new
>  When I enter the path of attachments in the compose menu, mutt won't let
>  me enter space characters, they are simply ignored.

You cannot enter a file with spaces but you should be able to browse for
it.

HTH,

Michael
--
The flow chart is a most thoroughly oversold piece of program documentation.
                -- Frederick Brooks, "The Mythical Man Month"

PGP-Key-ID: 0xDC1A44DD
Jabber:     init[0]@amessage.de