Re: Hcache and colors

On Thursday, 10 December 2009 at 15:21, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> I normally use Maildir and the header cache without trouble.  I
> recently tried to use "color index" to change message colors, and
> things immediately started to go wrong - I never figured out half of
> it, but the most annoying was that even after I gave up on coloring
> messages automatically, I still had a bunch of messages appear in
> yellow and green.
>
> This seems to do the trick.  Is the pair really cached on purpose?

No, I think that's an oversight. Thanks for catching it, I've pushed
your fix.

> [I tried to report this on the bug tracker, but neither my old account
> nor a new one have TICKET_CREATE permission, and there's no listed
> support contact for Trac.]

I'm the trac contact. Not sure what's going on with your account, but
looking at the trac db it's possible that you and a dozen other people
might be stuck in a sort of half-authenticated state. I've removed the
dangling email token field in hopes that you'll now be unstuck. Let me
know off-list if it's working for you, and I'll delete the new
account.