Re: keymap.c: HAVE_GPGME -> CRYPT_BACKEND_GPGME?

Hi,

* Fabian Groffen wrote:

> so it looks as if HAVE_GPGME will never actually be defined, so the
> HAVE_GPGME should just be replaced with CRYPT_BACKEND_GPGME in keymap.c?

Yes, I've pushed that change. However, I'm not entirely sure why we have
two different menu codes and muttrc-identifiers for classic and gpgme
backends. I don't use gpgme, but from what I understand, you'd need:

  bind pgp,key_select_pgp foo bar

to make a binding work with classic and gpgme backend. If so, this would
be weird.

Rocco