[Mutt] #3253: mutt: Please make "myself not in M-F-T to posts in subscribed lists" optional

#3253: mutt: Please make "myself not in M-F-T to posts in subscribed lists"
optional
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  antonio@xxxxxxxx  |       Owner:  mutt-dev
     Type:  enhancement       |      Status:  new
 hardcodes that I will not, in the Mail-Followup-To header it will
 add. Here's the patch I use to change that. Use of "list" instead of
 "subscribe" is not adequate for that because "lists" does not have the
 effect of "subscribe" on %L and %T in index_format, nor on ~u in a
 search/tag/limit pattern. It is desirable to keep that effect (because
 I _am_ subscribed to the said mailing lists), but I just _do_ want CCs
 in subthreads I participate in.

 For general consumption, it should be changed to make it an option. Or
 even better, have "subscribe", "list" and "subscribe-cc" so that the
 choice is per-list.
 }}}

--
Ticket URL: <http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/3253>