checking if a patch I wrote is acceptable for mutt

Year ago I modified mutt so that it would display a '$' in the index for
messages that had been saved or copied.  Recently, I updated my patch to
work with hg changeset:
changeset:   5797:335e6f782862
branch:      HEAD
tag:         tip
user:        Rocco Rutte <pdmef@xxxxxxx>
date:        Wed Apr 29 14:49:09 2009 +0200
    Fix maildir times in mailboxes browser. Closes #626.

Note I find this feature useful when reviewing messages marked for
deletion in that I can tell if they have been saved to another folder.
Here's an example of the '$' in the index:

  11  D!$ 04/26/06 Tim Jones       (  26/0.6K) Re: request for system access

This shows message 11 has been saved and is marked for deletion.

I'm wondering if such a patch would be welcome in the mutt code.
--
Will Fiveash