Re: [Mutt] #2995: Mutt is folding subject line folds using a tab,

#2995: Mutt is folding subject line folds using a tab, which appears to be
against
RFC 2822
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  frnkblk  |       Owner:  mutt-dev
      Type:  defect   |      Status:  new
 Component:  mutt     |     Version:  1.5.17
Resolution:           |    Keywords:  header folding white-space
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------

Comment(by Frank Bulk):

 {{{
 Glad to hear that someone is bringing this up again.  Even this message's
 subject line had an extra tab. =)

 I'm still using the version where I hacked the code to extend the length
 before folding occurs, but I would like to see this permanently fixed.

 Regards,

 Frank
 }}}

--