Re: [Mutt] #2995: Mutt is folding subject line folds using a tab,

#2995: Mutt is folding subject line folds using a tab, which appears to be
against
RFC 2822
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  frnkblk  |       Owner:  mutt-dev
      Type:  defect   |      Status:  new
 Component:  mutt     |     Version:  1.5.17
Resolution:           |    Keywords:  header folding white-space
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------

Comment(by Yan Li):

 Dear All, I'm not sure about the difficulty of this ticket. By reading the
 long and entangled comments I take it as a very tough task. But why can't
 we just fix this problem by simply changing one line of the space padding
 code as shown in my patch [http://dev.mutt.org/trac/attachment/ticket/2995
 /fix-header-folding-error.patch fix-header-folding-error.patch]? I tried
 it (patched on the 1.5.18 shipped in Debian Lenny) and till now it has
 worked well.

 This issue is really annoying for me and I'd like to fix it as soon as
 possible. Please point me to the right direction if my patch were wrong.
 Thanks!

--
Ticket URL: <http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/2995#comment:13>
Mutt <http://www.mutt.org/>