[Mutt] #3183: "Error opening mailbox" (and death) after finishing reading in all headers.

#3183: "Error opening mailbox" (and death) after finishing reading in all
headers.
--------------------+-------------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  tmg     |       Owner:  mutt-dev
     Type:  defect  |      Status:  new
 I searched your bug DB as best I could figure out how, but I couldn't find
 anything on this.  On Tuesday afternoon the folks in corporate IT
 obviously did something to the exchange server on which my mailbox resides
 which mutt really didn't like.  Unfortunately, I don't know what they did,
 and getting information from them will likely be nearly impossible.  I was
 kicked out of mutt at the time, and I haven't been able to connect since.

 It looks like mutt gets through reading in all the headers, and after it
 reads in the last one (as far as I can tell by watching the numbers climb
 while loading), it just dies with the dreaded "error opening mailbox".  It
 happens every time.  I'm REALLY motivated to get this one fixed.  I do
 *NOT* want to have to put up with that LookOut! crud that they expect
 everyone to use.  I'll do pretty much whatever you need to help.  I'll
 (try to) include d2 level a muttdebug file for you.

--
Ticket URL: <http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/3183>
Mutt <http://www.mutt.org/>