[ANNOUNCE] 1.5.19 released

Hi all,

I've just released mutt 1.5.19. It's mostly a bugfix release on the
long road to 1.6. But there are some user-visible enhancements:

  + support for SSL certificate chains
  + <what-key> function works in pager, too
  + support for tokyocabinet (qdbm successor)
  ! $move now defaults to "no" instead of "ask-no"
  + $imap_pipeline_depth controls the number of commands that mutt can issue
    to an IMAP server before it must collect the responses
  + $ssl_client_cert available with gnutls as well as openssl
  + 'mime_lookup application/octet-stream' added to system Muttrc

I think the end's in sight for 1.6. Of the 28 blocking bugs here:

http://dev.mutt.org/trac/roadmap

10 or so are in testing phase, and a few more can probably be
downgraded. I can count the rest on my fingers toes :)

Happy mutting!