Re: [Mutt] #3136: Please merge sendbox mode (Outbox for some IMAP

Hi,

* Mutt wrote:

Aron Griffis published a patch[1,2] so that mutt can be used as an IMAP
client that is Outbox-aware. That's a Courier-IMAP[3] feature that allows
for sending mails when they are added to a particular box (which defaults
to INBOX.Outbox when this mode is enabled on the server).

These patches were sent to mutt-dev already at least 2 times I think.
There was a conversion between me and Aron on #mutt where I mentioned
that I think some things can be improved before this makes it in. For
example that I think the sending interfaces (sendmail, SMTP, sendbox)
should technically look the same instead of 2 equal and one different. I
think this needs some more discussion.

See http://marc.info/?l=mutt-dev&m=121881393026700&w=2.

Rocco