Re: IMAP folder separator oddness

Brendan Cully --> mutt-dev (2008-11-16 21:06:14 -0800):
> On Tuesday, 21 October 2008 at 10:17, Jukka Salmi wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > yesterdays changes to tip seem to cause the wrong IMAP folder separator
> > to be printed in "New mail in ..." notifications, in the browser, and
> > in "Open mailbox ..." dialogs (when using the `change-folder' command):
> > I suddenly see a slash instead of a dot when reading mail from a Cyrus
> > IMAP server. However, e.g. changing to the proposed folder works fine.
> >
> > Any hints?
>
> Make '.' appear first in $imap_delim_chars. Mutt is a bit more
> aggressive about canonicalizing IMAP path names now, and resorts to
> the first character in imap_delim_chars when canonicalizing paths that
> don't have open connections yet.

Setting imap_delim_chars="./" doesn't seem to help; I still see the
same problem.  But see my [1]reply to another post which contains a
possibly fix for this (and for another problem regarding %N and IMAP
mailboxes containing unseen and recent messages).

Regards, Jukka

[1] http://marc.info/?l=mutt-dev&m=122700839220057&w=2

--
bashian roulette: