Re: reply_regex bug on Linux?

On Tuesday, November 11 at 12:18 AM, quoth Gary Johnson:
Is this a known problem or should I investigate further?

Are you using mutt's internal regex engine? Try recompiling mutt with the --with-regex option and see if that doesn't fix it. If it does, then the problem is just that your Linux box has a broken regex library.

~Kyle
--
It is not bigotry to be certain we are right; but it is bigotry to be unable to imagine how we might possibly be wrong.
                                                 -- Gilbert Chesterton