Re: imap mailbox browser

On Monday, October 20 at 07:13 PM, quoth Patrick Welche:
I just updated to today's head (grabbing the #3000 patch, thanks!) and find
that my list of mailboxes is now just "INBOX" (on cyrus imap server, / ) I

 set mask=""

just in case, but no change. I note that imap_fix_path changed since the
last version which worked for me.

Make sure you update so that you get the fix to imap_fix_path - it may be affecting you (mailbox names that ended in a delimiter character could end up being ignored). http://dev.mutt.org/trac/changeset/361b298c9fe2

~Kyle
--
Some people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths.
                                                      -- Steven Wright