Timeouts?

Has anyone else noticed a change in pager-based timeouts?

I generally track mutt's mercurial tree, and I noticed that recently mutt started timing out (being "Disconnected for Inactivity") if I let it sit while viewing a message (i.e. in the internal pager). However, I can let it sit on a mailbox index display forever without trouble.

Any idea what might be causing the problem?

I'm assuming some change in either [12a6de725483] or [4f67fc336986], but I haven't figured out what exactly did it yet.

~Kyle
--
No man needs a vacation so much as the man who has just had one.
                                                     -- Elbert Hubbard