Re: [Mutt] #3061: display broken when a mail contains U+FEFF

#3061: display broken when a mail contains U+FEFF

Comment (by pdmef):

 I'm not sure about k==0 either, but shouldn't that happen only when we
 read L'\0'?

 You're right that testing for wcwidth returning 0 should be used instead,
 but it's broken on for example OS X. Linux says u+feff and u+200b have a
 width of 0 and are printable, OS X says u+200b has a width of 1 and is
 printable but u+feff has a width of -1 (non-printable) and and iswprint
 "correctly" returns 0 for it.

 I attached a patch that tests for wcwidth being zero and for the hard-
 coded constants.

--
Ticket URL: <http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/3061#comment:10>