Re: [Mutt] #3090: Mutt removes In-Reply-To header field

#3090: Mutt removes In-Reply-To header field

Comment (by agriffis):

 ...and as I said in my last sentence, this should really be merged with
 mutt_extract_message_id() so there's only one way that message-ids are
 recognized.  Here's the patch.  Bonus: no longer use strtok() so the input
 string isn't modified.  This replaces all my previous patches in this bug.
 I've tested it for a while and it seems to fix the various problems cited.

--
Ticket URL: <http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/3090#comment:16>