[Mutt] #3088: index redraw broken when sorting changes

#3088: index redraw broken when sorting changes

 Redraw is broken in the index if the sorting method changes using <enter-
 command>, e.g. 'set sort=threads' when sort is 'date', or ':toggle
 strict_threads'.

 The problem is that if the new index has more entries than with the old
 sort, mutt won't show all messages but only as many as there were in the
 old menu (though correctly sorted).

 I think the bug is that menu->max with the entry count is computed before
 doing the resort, not after. The attached patch works for me.

--
Ticket URL: <http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/3088>