histories for saved mails and mailboxes

Hello,

AFAICS since this change:

|         * enter.c, history.h: Maintain different history lists for
|         files and mailboxes. Closes #2999.

the following work flow is more difficult than it was before: save a
bunch of messages into their designated folders, then deal with (some
of) them by changing into those folders some (relatively short) time
later, by perusing the history of folders to which messages have been
saved.

I don't claim that this is a particularly good work flow, but it
happens, and it seems to be wired into my fingers.  Also, IMHO the above
constitutes an incompatible change.  So could it preferably be made
configurable, or failing that, be listed in UPDATING?

Thanks for maintaining mutt!

Cheers,
Ralf