Re: [Mutt] #3004: Mutt 1.5.17 segfaults on debian etch

#3004: Mutt 1.5.17 segfaults on debian etch

Comment (by Vegard Svanberg):

 {{{
 * Mutt <fleas@xxxxxxxx> [2008-05-18 23:48]:

 [snip]
 >  Kylie made that suggestion in late December (just after the bug was
 >  filed).
 >  Do you still see the problem, and (if so) were you able to try building
 >  and
 >  running mutt with debug enabled or with debug symbols?

 My apologies for not updating the ticket. This was a problem I had
 running against Archiveopteryx as IMAP server. A new version of ao was
 released a while after I opened this ticket, and the segfault problem
 disappeared. So, while the segfault by itself is a Mutt problem, I'm
 unfortunately unable to reproduce the problem. In other words, I believe
 this ticket could be closed (for my part -- I don't know if anyone else
 is having similar trouble).

 Thanks!
 }}}

--