Re: Abnormal size display

On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 06:58:48PM -0400, Jean-Pierre Radley wrote:

> My word, the very first line of my message said 1.5.18, so why are you
> asking me what version?

Because I missed that bit. :) It was where most people put "hi" or similar,
so my brain just skipped it.

> The platform is SCO OSR 6.0.0, where, other than that, mutt functions
> perfectly.  The problem occurs on ANY area in mutt when sizes are
> displayed by the %s in a format string.

Hm. It obviously only applies to certain sizes, because the 0.1K comes out
okay. Do you have the ability to build and run your own mutt binary on that
system, and/or is gdb installed...?

mutt_pretty_size in muttlib.c seems to be the main place where sizes are
formatted, but it's not clear how it would end up printing d. Knowing what
parameters are going into it would help - either adding dprint statements,
or via a debugger.

--
Paul