Re: mutt can't read files produced by mailman ?

Hi,

>  The email addresses in the archive have been modified to protect against
>  address harvesting. You need to sed -i 's/ at /@/g' 2008-May.txt.

Okay, thanks !
However:

1. I guess such a simple sed script works only for messages that are not
written in english. Indeed, in messages written in english one does
_not_ want to replace every occurrence of " at " byan @ sign.

2. One may argue that if it is enough to apply such a script to get
valid e-mail addresses, then the spam protection is not that good and
will stop working one day or another.

3. Does somebody know wether this anti-spam rewriting step can be turned
off in mailman, or perhaps replaced by another rule, so that archive
files become usable directly ?
Or perhaps would it be useful to add a feature to mutt letting it read
such mailboxes ?

4. I realize that this discussion is at least partially off-topic.

Thanks in advance for your replies,
Sébastien.