Re: [Mutt] #3047: Couldn't lock /sent - Could not send the message

#3047: Couldn't lock /sent - Could not send the message

Changes (by brendan):

  * priority:  major => minor

Comment:

 What are the permissions on / ? mutt_dotlock is setuid to a non-root user,
 and it must be able to create a file in the directory of the mailbox, I
 believe. I'd have to check why mutt_dotlock is getting invoked in this
 case, but I bet making the perms on / agree with mutt_dotlock would help.
 Better would be to set record to a directory other than /, and fix
 permissions there.

--
Ticket URL: <http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/3047#comment:1>