Re: Little code cleanup

On Mon, Mar 03, 2008 at 10:45:39AM +0100, Thomas Roessler wrote:

> From a quick look, the warnings are actually mistaken, and the patch
> shouldn't be applied.

I've checked, and I have to agree with gcc - the warnings are genuine. Both
variables are allocated on the stack, and can't be NULL.

Not only that, but they're used and dereference multiple times before we
reach the address checks, so if they are NULL then we've already crashed
many times over. ;-)

Why do you think the warnings are mistaken...? Are we missing something?

--
Paul