Re: Minor documentation issue

* Kyle Wheeler <kyle-mutt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [02-06-08 09:36]:
> I just noticed, in the man page for muttrc, the description of
> query_command says:
>
>     See "query" for more information.
>
> But the word "query" doesn't appear anywhere else in the muttrc man
> page. Any idea what it's referring to?

manual.txt does:

5. External Address Queries

   Mutt supports connecting to external directory databases such as
   LDAP, ph/qi, bbdb, or NIS through a wrapper script which connects
   to mutt using a simple interface. Using the $query_command
   variable, you specify the wrapper command to use. For example:

            set query_command = "mutt_ldap_query.pl '%s'"