Re: [Mutt] #3021: Mutt fails to build on OS X Leopard,

#3021: Mutt fails to build on OS X Leopard, says something about m4

Changes (by riesebie):

 * cc: riesebie@xxxxxxxx (added)
  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed
  * summary:  Mutt fails to build on OS X Leopard, says something about m4
              => Mutt fails to build on OS X Leopard, says
              something about m4

Comment:

 Replying to [ticket:3021 zoul]:
 > I have downloaded the current development tarball and tried to build on
 OS X Leopard with Fink. The configure script ran fine, but when I try to
 make, I get the following error:

 > {{{
 > make  all-recursive
 > Making all in m4

 run autoreconf --install first

 This will install m4 and config.??? and friends in the sourcedir

--
Ticket URL: <http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/3021#comment:1>