Re: [Mutt] #3010: mutt-1.5.17: HCACHEVER in hcversion.h is not

#3010: mutt-1.5.17: HCACHEVER in hcversion.h is not correctly generated

Comment (by pdmef):

 > >  I suppose you don't have any of these commands on cygwin: md5,
 md5sum,
 > >  openssl?
 >
 > md5sum is available on cygwin so this is not the problem.

 Here too. But then configure should find it and set $MD5 in hcachver.sh
 correctly.

 The contents of that file is expected (I guess) to be like this when you
 don't build with
 header caching as then the header hcversion.h isn't used. But once you
 build with
 hcache this shouldn't happen.

 This does happen when you try to build with --enable-hcache?

 If yes, it would be nice if you could search config.log for 'md5' and
 verify that hcachever.sh
 contains only 'MD5='.

 Rocco

--