Re: [Mutt] #2976: Mutt writes unsolicited "Lines" and

#2976: Mutt writes unsolicited "Lines" and "Content-Length" headers

Comment (by rtc):

 I now uploaded a new patch that introduces the option mboxrd_format to
 keep these headers from being added. In addition to the previous patch, it
 does that also on saving FCCs, and I implemented From_ escaping to prevent
 the issues arising out of this. I did not implement anything concerning
 unescaping these on reading mailboxes, but it wasn't done previously,
 anyway. (It might be annoying when postponing a message with From_s). If
 you want more fine-grained control over whether Content-Length and Lines
 should be added, please change the patch according to your desires; the
 necessary changes should be trivial.

--
Ticket URL: <http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/2976#comment:4>