Re: [Mutt] #2995: Mutt is folding subject line folds using a tab,

#2995: Mutt is folding subject line folds using a tab, which appears to be
against
RFC 2822

Comment (by Frank Bulk):

 {{{
 The Mutt client viewing the message wouldn't insert tabs in the subject
 line
 -- that would have been done by the mutt client that sent the message.

 I'm no day-time programmer, but if someone can point me to the right
 source
 file I'm sure I can hack a fix.  I'm sending hundreds of automated
 messages
 per day from cron to my techs and this tab is super-annoying.

 Frank