[Mutt] #2982: non-ascii sender names not decoded in imap message index

#2982: non-ascii sender names not decoded in imap message index

 After switching to the new gmail imap I noticed that the message index was
 showing uninterpreted strings like "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Oliv=E9r_Pint=E9r_"
 instead of "Olivér Pintér" in the from column of the message index.
 It is however shown correctly in the pager, and more strangely it works
 again as expected if I copy the same mail to a local maildir and view
 that.

 I'm using an utf-8 locale and tried 1.5.16 and 1.5.17, both displayed
 identical behaviour.

--
Ticket URL: <http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/2982>