$mailcap_path initialization

Hi,

as I've just seen it somebody on #mutt setting $mailcap_path to ~/.mailcap, I'm wondering why $mailcap_path isn't properly initialized in init.h already but only via strdup() in init.c. It's trivial to fix it and even the docs have the correct value. Is there any reason for this?

For sites like mutt.org and others publishing a manual it doesn't really make sense to contain the installation-defaults, ... but IMHO we should add at least some words that the value is initialized with what paths at startup.

  bye, Rocco
--
:wq!