Re: [Mutt] #2906: space stuffed empty lines are not displayed with f=f

#2906: space stuffed empty lines are not displayed with f=f

Comment (by mvrable):

 Apparently the trac display of the full proposed patch I attached does not
 show the explanatory text at the top; the text at the start of the patch
 is supposed to read:
 {{{
 Fix RFC 3676 (format=flowed text) handling.

 The old code would consider a line containing "> " to be flowed, but
 since this is a quoted and space-stuffed line containing no additional
 text, by my reading of RFC 3676 it should be fixed.

 Clean up the handling of format=flowed text.  Fix the test to determine
 whether a line is fixed--if a line ends in a space only because the last
 character is a space from space-stuffing, consider the line to be a
 fixed line.  This makes the test for ((buf_len - buf_off) <= 0) later no
 longer necessary.

 Also simplify the code by removing checks for curline being non-null; it
 is allocated at the start of the function and never reallocated to size
 zero, so it should never be a null pointer.
 }}}

--
Ticket URL: <http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/2906#comment:4>