Re: [Mutt] #2931: BDB support in header cache broken

#2931: BDB support in header cache broken

Comment (by Brendan Cully):

 {{{
 On Monday, 16 July 2007 at 17:04, Mutt wrote:
 > #2931: BDB support in header cache broken
 >
 > Comment (by cludwig):
 >
 >  Well, I cloned the repository at http://dev.mutt.org/hg/mutt yesterday,
 >  tip was reported as changeset:f4b2c6eba5fd. I assumed this to be the
 most
 >  recent version and used it as starting point.
 >
 >  If one needs to issue some hg commands before the working directory has
 >  the most recent version, then I'd appreciate a pointer on the download
 >  page for us mere mortals without hg experience...

 hg parents will tell you which version is checked out. I think if
 clone isn't giving you the latest version that's because of a slight
 mistake I made converting CVS to Hg (I forgot to rename 'HEAD' to
 'default'). hg update -C tip will bring you to the latest version, and
 hg update should keep you there. I'll have to fix the branch name
 problem.
 }}}

--
Ticket URL: <http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/2931#comment:>