[Mutt] #2929: progress bar when opening mailboxes doesn't show percentage any more

#2929: progress bar when opening mailboxes doesn't show percentage any more

 The new progress bar API doesn't support a percentage count for mailboxes.
 The problem is that the ticker is in units of messages, but the size is in
 bytes (the total number of messages is unknown until the mailbox is
 opened). We probably need to add an extra field into progress update to
 pass the current offset of the mailbox so that we can calculate percentage
 properly.

--
Ticket URL: <http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/2929>