Re: [Mutt] #2897: message counts in mailbox view all zero (IMAP,

#2897: message counts in mailbox view all zero (IMAP, courier)

Comment (by Jajcus):

 Ok... after reverting the 5052 change not everything is right -- if I have
 new messages in a folder, then number of all unread messages (instead of
 the really new) is shown. But if there is no new message in the folder '0'
 is shown.  So I can see if there are new messages, which is good enough
 for me. Unmodified 1.5.16 release was rather unusable for me (I have a lot
 of folders).

--
Ticket URL: <http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/2897#comment:7>