[Mutt] #2926: unnecessary scroll in pager
#2926: unnecessary scroll in pager
When viewing a message with <display-message>, Mutt sometimes scroll to
the bottom unnecessarily (instead of going directly to the bottom); this
can make <display-message> very slow with huge messages via a ssh
Steps to reproduce the bug:[[BR]]
1. Open a mailbox that has a single message.[[BR]]
2. View the message with <display-message>.[[BR]]
3. Go to the bottom of the message with <bottom>.[[BR]]
4. Delete the message with <delete-message>.[[BR]]
5. View the message with <display-message>.
If you can't see the bug because the terminal is too fast, you can see the
problem by logging the tty session with ''script'' or ''ttyrec''.
Ticket URL: <http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/2926>