[Mutt] #2923: Potential reference to unitialized memory in rfc2047.c

#2923: Potential reference to unitialized memory in rfc2047.c

 When I was trying to use the RFC 2047 decoder from Mutt 1.5.16 in my toy
 project, I noticed that when the rfc2047_decode_word() function returns an
 error, the destination buffer is not initialized and the caller
 (rfc2047_decode()) happily calls strlen() on it. I believe that this
 cannot happen normally in the current version of Mutt, because inputs
 causing this function to fail never pass the checks in
 find_encoded_word(), but I still think that it should be fixed to avoid
 problems in the future.

--
Ticket URL: <http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/2923>