SSL client cert support with GnuTLS?

Hi!

Reposting on mutt-dev, on the hope I get an answer here. :)

After switching from Gentoo to Ubuntu (which is based on Debian and thus links mutt against GnuTLS instead of OpenSSL), I noticed that there's no SSL client certificate support anymore, even the config variable ssl_client_cert is invalid. Since I'm using this (instead of passwords) for authentication on my IMAP server, mutt is currently useless for me on Ubuntu. Is there a specific reason why there's no client cert support when linked against GnuTLS? How hard would it be to add it?

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/