[Mutt] #2908: Subscribed IMAP mailboxes don't show up if inital authentication failed

#2908: Subscribed IMAP mailboxes don't show up if inital authentication failed

 I am running Mutt 1.5.16 compiled on Cygwin.

 The IMAP mailboxes I am subscribed to normally show up in the mailbox
 list.  However, if I input an incorrect password during the login, then
 log in again with the correct password, the mailbox list does not show any
 of the subscribed mailboxes.

 If I quit then restart Mutt, and login with the correct password, I see
 the subscribed mailboxes in the mailbox list.

 I see this behavior with the http://www.fastmail.fm IMAP servers.

--
Ticket URL: <http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/2908>