Re: mutt: 2 new changesets

On Saturday, 09 June 2007 at 19:15, Elimar Riesebieter wrote:
> On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 the mental interface of
> Brendan Cully told:
>
> > 2 new changesets in mutt:
> >
> > http://dev.mutt.org/hg/mutt/rev/53e5e1105fd2
> > changeset:   5165:53e5e1105fd2
> > branch:      HEAD
> > tag:         tip
> > user:        Thomas Roessler <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > date:        Sat Jun 09 01:03:09 2007 +0200
> > summary:     remove unnecessary dprints
> >
> > http://dev.mutt.org/hg/mutt/rev/5fba5131a8ad
> > changeset:   5164:5fba5131a8ad
> > branch:      HEAD
> > user:        Thomas Roessler <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > date:        Sat Jun 09 00:47:26 2007 +0200
> > summary:     Fix header encoding corner case.
>
> Changelog doesn't update after hg pull|up.

yes, the hg-commit script lags by a small amount. I still prefer it to
spamming the hg log with '# changelog commit' every other commit.

> $ head -10 ChangeLog
>
>       * Muttrc.head: Temporarily set pipe_decode in the \cb urlview macro.
>       (Debian #423640.)

>       * Makefile.am, configure.ac, hcachever.sh, hcachever.sh.in:
>       Use autoconf instead of "which" to discover MD5 tool
>
> Not sorted by date :(

That's the date on the patch (Christoph exported it from his own
mercurial tree). The changelog is sorted in the order that the patches
were applied. I should probably fix up the dates to match the time
that they're applied.