Re: RFC 2047 encoder botched?

On 2007-06-08 15:09:51 +0000, Rocco Rutte wrote:

> Mutt is supposed to continue on line 2 since it's actually within
> an encoded word (but it doesn't know since it never saw '=?'). So
> the first part evaluates to false since the word is "too long"
> and in_encoded_word errorneously is 0.

Actually, I think the logic that deals with the situation after
wrapping is flawed somewhat more deeply.  Given how hard this code
is to read, though, something smells like a rewrite here.

Thanks for tracking this down further; I'll have a stab now.

Cheers,
--
Thomas Roessler   <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>