[Mutt] #2893: fcc_attach=no should record filenames (like deleted attachments)

#2893: fcc_attach=no should record filenames (like deleted attachments)

 {{{
 Forwarding to trac so we don't forget it...

 ----- Forwarded message from Louis-David Mitterrand <vindex+lists-mutt-
 dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> -----

 Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 17:21:26 +0200
 From: Louis-David Mitterrand <vindex+lists-mutt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 To: mutt-dev@xxxxxxxx
 Subject: fcc_attach=no improvement suggestion

 Hello,

 I am following the exciting new rythm of mutt's development and this
 leads me to humbly submit an improvement request.

 When fcc_attach=no outgoing attachements are not saved in the 'Sent'
 mailbox however it would be convenient to have a record of what was
 attached at the time it was sent: file path, size and last modification.
 This would nicely improve the audit'ability of one's sent mail without
 inflating it.

 Thanks for your consideration,

 ----- End forwarded message -----
 }}}