Re: fcc_attach=no should (optionally) leave a clue to original

=- Louis-David Mitterrand wrote on Thu  3.May'07 at 17:21:26 +0200 -=

> When fcc_attach=no outgoing attachements are not saved in the
> 'Sent' mailbox however it would be convenient to have a record of
> what was attached at the time it was sent: file path, size and
> last modification. This would nicely improve the audit'ability of
> one's sent mail without inflating it.

+1

I've tried to find a solution for this when it was brought up last
time by looking for some code to steal that replaced deleted
attachments with a stub. But back then I found it was not trivial
(at least for me), and then it was pushed down on the todo list by
other things. ;)